Welcome back to a safe, in-person Minnesota Fruit & Vegetable Expo!
The Minnesota Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association and the Minnesota Apple Growers Association are excited to welcome you back in-person to the MFV Expo, February 2-4! We know there is still some uncertainty in our world right now but we are committed to hosting the show and bringing you back to do business, attend education sessions, and see colleagues and friends.
While we look forward to the 2022 MFV Expo, the health and safety of our attendees and vendors remains our top priority. Please do not attend the MFV Expo if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
• Cough or shortness of breath
• Fever greater than 100.4 degrees F
• Sore throat
• Muscle Aches
• Lost sense of taste/smell
The MFV Expo will follow any COVID-19 guidelines, regulations or face covering requirements that are in place in Minneapolis at the time of the convention and we will work together with you to bring business back safely. Social distancing and other guidelines may be required depending on the current pandemic situation. MFVGA and MAGA will keep attendees and exhibitors abreast of any new developments.
- MFVGA and MAGA recommends all attendees and exhibitors be fully vaccinated.
- Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to attending, per city of Minneapolis requirements. (Announcement | Official Proclamation | Additional details below.
- This regulation is specific to places where there is food and beverage, such as the MVF Expo
- The following individuals will NOT be required to follow the amended regulation specifically for the MFV Expo:
- All participants must wear a face covering while at the Delta Hotel by Marriott per the city of Minneapolis requirements. MFVGA and MAGA will have disposable masks available for participants who do not have one. (emergency regulation)